(1) We currently use the following social media plugins: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn]. We use 2-click social medial buttons for this purpose. This means that when you visit our web page, by default no personal data is transmitted to the providers of these plugins. You can identify the provider in the gray link box if you hover with the cursor over the logo of the social media plugin. Only when you click on a plug-in personal data is transmitted: Upon activation, the data is automatically transferred to the respective plugin provider and stored there (in case of US social media providers in North America). We do not have any influence over what data is collected nor data processing measures nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes for which the data is collected or how long the data is stored.
Because the plugin provider primarily collects data using cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies in your cache in the security settings of your browser before clicking on the gray box.
(2) If you activate a plugin, the plugin provider receives the information that you have activated the relevant subpage of our website. The data listed in section 4 of this disclaimer are transferred, with only an anonymized IP address collected in Germany in the case of Facebook and Xing, according to statements of the respective provider. This happens regardless of whether you have an account with this plugin provider and are logged into such account. If you are logged into the plugin provider, this data is linked directly to your account. If you click on the activated button and, for example link to the page, the plugin provider also stores this information in your user account and shares this publicly with your contacts. If you do not want linking to your social media profile, you must log out before activating the button.
(3) The plugin provider stores this data as user profiles and uses it for advertising, market research, and/or any required modification of its website. This data analysis is primarily (also for users not logged in), to present tailored advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to refuse to have such a user profile created by contacting the respective plugin provider.
(4) Other information about the purpose and scope of the data collected and its processing by the plugin provider is available from the data privacy statements of these providers listed below. You will also find additional information there about your rights in this regard and settings options to protect your privacy.
(5) Addresses of the particular providers and URL with the data privacy policies:
- Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; other information about data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info everyoneinfo.
- Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy.
- LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.